Are you using alternatives to the iOS app store, like TutuApp, only to find they don’t work as they should? Have a look at TweakDoor. It offers pretty much the same as TutuApp does, is still free, and doesn’t require a jailbreak to work.
How to Install TweakDoor App:
TweakDoor is simple enough to install:
- Open Safari browser on your device and open the TweakDoor download page
- Download the configuration profile
- Open your Settings app and tap on Profile Downloaded
- Tap Install and wait – the TweakDoor icon is on your home screen when it is installed
How to Use TweakDoor:
This is as easy as installing it:
- Open TweakDoor from your home page
- If you see an Untrusted Developer error, tap Settings>General>Profile and tap the TweakDoor profile; tap Trust and close Settings
- In the TweakDoor app, tap on Go to TweakDoor apps
- Find an application or a game to download and tap on it
- Tap on the GET option and follow the in-app directions to get it installed
What is TweakDoor?
TweakDoor is an unofficial app store that offers access to tons of third-party apps, games, and more. These apps are refused entry to the official app store because they don’t meet policy restrictions,s and, in some cases, they are geo-restricted. TweakDoor removes all those restrictions and lets any user use any app completely free. You can also download streaming apps, screen recorders, game emulators, and more.
TweakDoor provides users with all these cool features:
- Tons of third-party apps, games, and much more
- Regularly updated
- All the content can be updated through the app
- Won’t hog your device resources
- No jailbreak needed
- Legal to use
- No need to provide your Apple ID
- Has the same privacy standards for installation as all official apps and games
How to Delete TweakDoor
If you need to delete TweakDoor, for any reason, you can do it in two ways:
Method 1: Delete the App Profile
- Open the Settingsapp and tap on the options General>Profiles
- Find the TweakDoor profile and tap it
- Tap on Delete Profile
- Close Settings and TweakDoor will be gone from your device
Method 2: Delete the App Icon
- Press and hold on the app icon
- All the icons will begin wiggling, tap the + on the TweakDoor icon
- Tap Delete on the confirmation message, and TweakDoor will be deleted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s all you need to know about TweakDoor
Is it Safe?
Yes. First, there is no need to jailbreak so you are not hacking into the iOS root or breaking Apple’s security. Second, the developers included SSL encryption to ensure your downloads are safe. Lastly, our own tests did not reveal any malware, viruses, exploits, or anything else.
What Devices Can I Use TweakDoor on?
You can use TweakDoor on any iOS device that runs iOS 10 or above.
How To Fix the White Screen?
The simplest way to clear this is to remove TweakDoor and then reinstall it.
What About the Untrusted Developer Error?
Because TweakDoor is unofficial, Apple cannot verify the developer, so you have to:
- Remember the error message and cancel it
- Open iOS Settings and tap on General
- Tap on the Profiles option and find the name of the developer in the profiles list
- Tap it and then tap the Verify or Trust button
- Close Settings and try again – you should not get the error now.
I Don’t See an Install Option
This could be because you have an earlier version of TweakDoor on your device, and it will cause a conflict when you try to install a newer version. Delete TweakDoor from your device and start again with a fresh install.
Simply because of what it offers you. Here, you can get all the third-party and geo-restricted apps that Apple doesn’t allow, and it’s all for free. You also get a great choice of game emulators, streaming apps, and more.
Is There Much Difference Between TweakDoor and TutuApp?
No, not really. The developers have worked together to offer pretty much the same content. If one installer won’t work properly on your device, they have made sure that the other one will.
Will it Work on Android?
No, not at the moment. However, there is the chance that there will be one in the near future. In the meantime, you can try apps like ACMarket on android.
How Do I Find an Application or Game?
When you open TweakDoor, choose a category and browse or use the search bar. Any app can be installed in just a couple of quick taps.
Try TweakDoor on your iPhone or iPad; completely free, and it gives you a brand new app store with everything the official one doesn’t have.