TutuApp is proving itself to be one of the top-rated unofficial app stores in the world, offering an alternative to both Cydia for jailbreakers and the official app store for everyone. It is also a good alternative to other unofficial app stores, like AppValley, Panda Helper, ACMarket, HappyMod, and more. It is free to use, and it also works on Android devices too. Here’s everything you need to know.
Table of Contents
What is TutuApp?
TutuApp is a third-party app store offering tons of hacked, modified, and tweaked apps, games, emulators, and more. You can choose between a free version and a VIP version, and you don’t have to root or jailbreak your device to use it. The VIP version offers exclusive features not available in the free app.
A popular app store, TutuApp offers some great features, including:
- Exclusive Apps – Cydia apps, screen recorders like AirShou, Game Emulators like HappyChick, even jailbreak like Unc0ver and Electra
- No Need to Root or Jailbreak –protecting security on both Android and iOS devices
- Modified Content – thousands of tweaked and modified apps and games
- Multi-Platform – supports iOS, Android and, with an Android emulator, you can also use it on desktop computers
- User-Friendly – easy to use and navigate
- Updated Regularly – regular updates to fix bugs, improve security, add Content, and more
How to Download TutuApp on iOS:
Fixing the Untrusted Developer Error:
If you get an Untrusted Developer error when you use TutuApp, follow these steps to fix it:
- Make a note of the error message
- Open Settings and click on General
- Click on Profiles and find the developer
- Tap it and tap Trust
- Tap Trust again to confirm and close Settings
How to Fix the Blank Screen Error
- Open iOS Settings
- Tap Safari
- Tap Clear Website Data
The screen should be normal now
How to Fix Greyed Icon/Cannot Download TutuApp Error
- Delete TutuApp from your device
- Reboot and install it again from the official link
How to Fix Profile Installation Failed Error
- Put your device into Airplane mode
- Click on Settings
- Click on Safari>Clear History and Website Data
- Click on Clear History and Data
- Come out of Settings and turn off Airplane mode
- Wait a few minutes and install it again – it should work
How to Download TutuApp on Android:
This is easy enough to do – make sure you follow the steps as they are written:
- Download TutuApp APK onto your Android
- Open the Android Settings option and tap on Security (or Privacy)
- Tap on Install From Unknown Sources to enable it
- Go to your downloads and tap the file
- TutuApp will be installed on your device
TutuApp Frequently Asked Questions:
The answers to the commonly asked questions give you all the information you need about this popular app installer.
Is TutuApp Safe to Install?
Sure, the developers have reassured us that their app is completely safe to use. However, you may want to take precautions by installing reputable antivirus software on your device.
So, I Can Download Premium Games and Apps, Free?
Yes, you can, and you can also ask the developer for games or apps too using their Twitter feed.
Can I Use TutuApp VIP on Android?
No. Right now, it is only supported on iOS, but the free version is available, and it offers plenty of choices.
TutuApp Pros and Cons:
As with any app, TutuApp has its pros and cons.
- TutuApp doesn’t require you to root or jailbreak your device
- It is similar to the official app stores and just as easy to use
- Installing unofficial apps can lead to security issues on your device
- Using TutuApp is at your own risk as you may be inviting malware or viruses – good antivirus software on your device will keep you protected
TutuApp is an excellent alternative to both the iOS and Android app stores, offering tons of Content and a great user experience. It’s completely free, so download it and try it on your device today.