VMware Workstation Pro 17
VMware Workstation Pro 17 is the latest version of VMware’s flagship virtual machine software. It allows you to create, configure, and run multiple virtual machines (VMs) on a single physical computer. Each virtual machine can run a different operating system, allowing you to test and develop applications in various environments. You can also use VMware Workstation Pro 17 to move existing VMs from one computer to another.
- Compatible 64-bit x86/AMD64 CPU launched in 2011 or later *
- At least 1.3GHz or faster core speed.
- A minimum of 2GB RAM. Recommend 4GB RAM or more .
- General Host OS Requirements.
- VMware Workstation Pro and Player run on most 64-bit Windows or Linux OS