With more than 2 million apps, the iOS app store has pretty much every base covered in terms of apps and games but still users are not satisfied. It’s not that they want even more apps in the store; they simply want their apps to do more and that’s where third-party app installers have stepped in. Since jailbreaking slowed down a few years ago, many of these installers have been released, firstly as a Cydia substitute but now they are being used as official app store alternatives. One of the top one is called Panda Helper and it isn’t just for iOS users – it will even work on Android and desktop computers. Here is everything you need to know about this excellent alternative store.
Table of Contents
What is Panda Helper?
It is an incredibly comprehensive and versatile app installer, offering high-speed, secure downloads and a huge choice of modified, tweaked, and unofficial apps and games, all for free. Originally an iOS app store, the developers opted to produce an Android version too, significantly increasing their user base and their popularity.
One of the biggest advantages is the fact that it is regularly updated, keeping it safe and secure for users, fixing any bugs that arise, improving the app, adding more apps and improving security. And the developers have even given you a way of requesting certain apps or games although they cannot guarantee they will be able to find them.
Panda Helper Features:
Panda Helper is packed with cool features, putting it firmly at the top of the list of third-party app installers:
- There is no need to jailbreak or root your devices
- Your device warranty is safe*
- Tons of cool apps, games and more, and more are being added on a regular basis
- Choose from some of the most popular stock apps modified with new features
- Strong SSL encryption ensures the safety of your downloads
- High-speed downloads
- Won’t interfere with your device resources
- All the apps or games you download can be updated via Panda helper
- An excellent alternative to Cydia and the official app stores
- Choice of free or VIP app
* Although Panda Helper won’t affect your warranty, some of the modded apps can – these can easily be deleted and then installed again later if the need arises.
How to Install Panda Helper:
Because Panda Helper is multi-platform, you just need to choose your platform and follow the steps:
Method 1: iOS
- Using Safari browser, open http://panda-helper.org and click the iPhone Download button
- On the page that opens, tap on one of the configuration profiles and tap the Install button
- Go to your home screen – if the app icon says “waiting” tap it and the installation should begin
- When Panda Helper is installed, open your iOS Settings app
- Tap General and go into Profiles
- Find the Panda Helper profile and tap it
- Tap Trust, Panda Helper can now be used
Method 2: Android
- First, go into your Android Settings and tap on Security
- Enable the Unknown Sources option and then open your browser
- Go to https://panda-helper.org/apk-download/ and tap on the Panda Helper APK file to download it
- Open your Downloads location and tap the file
- Wait for Panda Helper to be installed – you will see it on your home screen.
As an added bonus, because Panda Helper works on Android, it also works on your desktop computer – all you need is a reputable Android emulator, such as BlueStacks or Nox Player. Once installed, you can install the Android APK file for Panda Helper into the emulator.
As an aside, where the APK file is concerned, make sure you are only using the official link – we have discovered a lot of fake links on the internet that could cause serious issues for you. And if any of them ask for a payment, they are definitely fake as Panda Helper is completely free, regardless of platform.
Why Do People Want Modified Apps?
The answer to that is simple – because of what they offer. Most of the time, when you are using an app, you will undoubtedly think of a feature that should have been included. This is where modified apps come in – they do include those features and more, turning what was once a good stock app into a truly excellent one.
In many cases, though, you cannot run the stock and modified versions of an app at the same time – you must delete the stock app first.
Panda Helper is definitely one of the top-rated alternative app stores, offering more content and more device support than many others. Try it on your device today; it’s completely free to use, you don’t have to jailbreak or root your device, and you won’t get a better app store experience anywhere else.