Up from Windows 7, Microsoft introduced Windows 10 back a while. Later this week, after some considerable experiments, Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 will be available to the users through an update. This update will be similar to other updates providing some super new features, improvements, and many more tweaks. Unlike previous versions, Windows 8 and 8.1, it happens to have much more features and options that are completely different from before. Unfortunately, not all the settings and options might be new, similar like Control panel, despite that, there are probably new alternatives and easier control options.
For more updates, Microsoft had started working earlier that be out in spring. This is a much more bigger update than Windows 10 November 2019 update, which would probably offer some handful of features, might not be new but with a different look or feel. In terms of features, Windows 10’s spring update has some stunning features such as control over updates, optional updates and important ones. While Windows 10 installs updates even optional updates without question but with this update, Windows will probably ask for downloading optional updates and also when to install them. So there’s now a screen that shows almost all of the updates settings, including pausing updates which wasn’t easy to do before, even in early Windows 10.
What’s New in Windows 10 Spring Update 2020
Microsoft’s Windows 10 will soon receive a huge update, we could see on our computers. From control over updates to online file search, Microsoft seems to listen and even apply users to the required or requested features. However, there might be more features required and fulfilled from Microsoft now and in the future but that’s an excellent thing unlike Apple that doesn’t listen to their users even problems but after plenty of time and plenty of users complain about.
Just like Windows had search bar bug in these days, that most users even might not know because it was quickly fixed before everyone shouts for. Instead, Apple pays no attention and ignores user’s problems whether its some bugs, errors or whatever. Even though those errors are from the Apple side but Apple waits until it has spread widely and most users are in combat with.
- One of the first and most wanted features that Microsoft updated is the control over updates. Now users have more control over updates, specifically optional updates. There’s a new window in the Updates & Security window within windows that appear the hardware driver features, big feature updates, and nearly all the updates that will happen on Windows. While Windows will automatically download important updates but for optional features, it will probably appear and will be asked for those.
- Apart from this update, Microsoft offers an improved Cortana experience and provides new chat support which can now answer to questions via chat instead of voice. So if there’s some chat, at the end, the chat history will appear. In support to this, Cortana’s setting panel and window are now changed as well that works with both light and dark themes. Apart from this, Cortana has updated with new languages and entirely improved performance so Cortana could response better and smarter.
- Another new and interesting feature is cloud updates for reinstalling Windows. What this does is, it will use a cloud update that will download the most up to date files from Windows online over the local system files from the computer. This is particularly useful when reinstalling Windows.
- For those who have limited bandwidth, Windows also has an update for them. The settings for bandwidth has now update that provides more controls over bandwidth and how much is used for Windows updates. Just like in phone, Windows 10 new update will let you manage and set a complete bandwidth limit for updates downloaded. Previously this particular feature was in Group Policy which was difficult to use.
- In this recent days, Windows has a search bar problem. It was like if you search for something from Start Menu, the results would appear blank only a grey screen. Microsoft fixed it soon with an update. Out of this, Microsoft introduces can now be choose between Classic and Enhanced. While the simple one will search only files within the Windows, and the enhanced one will search all over the Windows and internet. What’s new is, Windows search is now faster and will exclude most not useful files which will be some system files, and files like git, svn and more. That will increase the performance of the PC.
- Despite showing disk size, Windows 10 will show disk type — HDD, SSD. Since task manager shows almost all the specs a computer has so the disk size will be added in this update. You can access Task Manager by writing task manager to the Windows Start Menu or pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc. Not only that, but also the Task Manager is going to show the GPUs temperature. This is a little different and more informational update over the past updates that show GPU usage, GPU memory, other GPU hardware details.
- Virtual Desktops have been for a while now but there were no changes with it. Microsoft made a better update to this, as now Virtual Desktops can be set names even with emoji. For those who are unfamiliar with, it shows when we press Alt + Tab similar to pages on Excel.
- Including these updates, there are plenty of updates that even we would be lazy to name that. Here are some of them, More Network Status Information, Support for Cameras, More Control over Restarting apps, Disk Cleanup without Deleting Downloads Folder, Optional Paint & Wordpad, Profile like in Windows Settings app, Quick Searches, Bluetooth connection, Text Cursor Indicator, More Language Settings, online file search and more minor and huge updates.
Download Windows 10 ISO Officially Free – Latest Version
While this powerful thing is ready to use and can make use of but it requires to be downloaded which is done via ISO. This could be done pretty easily but for some it might be difficult than us. If you’re a Windows 7 or Windows 8 or 8.1 user already, you can probably upgrade to Windows 10 without charge despite those who install newly will be required to have Windows 10 product key or Windows 10 activation key.
With those though, for installing an operating system, you’ll definately need the installer files. For installing Windows 10, Windows 10 ISO is officially and completely free and to download. The Windows 10 ISO file contains the installater files which can burned to a USB drive or a DVD which will make the drive bootable to install. While there are different versons of Windows 10, you can choose between Windows 10 ISO Enterprise, Windows 10 Home or other. There are a few ways to do so we’ll do it with Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
Head over to the Microsoft Website and click on Download.
Once that’s done, simply click Next.
Next, select Create Installation Media and click Next.
In this screen, select your language, edition and architecture then click Next.
Now select ISO file and click Next.
So it will begin downloading will take some time.
After its done, the Windows 10 ISO will be there and you can create a bootable device or do whatever you’ve in mind. But bear in mind that for installing on whatever machine, you’ll need Windows 10 Product Key or Windows 10 Activation key that we’ve provided.
With these steps, you can definitely download Windows 10 ISO latest version officially for free. That’s all for downloading Windows 10 ISO tips. This will help download Windows 10 Pro ISO 32 bit – 64 bit, Windows 10 Home ISO 32 bit – 64 bit, Windows 10 Enterprise ISO 32 bit – 64 bit, Windows 10 Home ISO 32 bit – 64 bit.
And that’s all to there it is. If there are some questions, suggestions, or ideas, we’re happy to hear it.