When you want to install an operating system typically on your computer, you’ll need to have at least the operating system ISO or installer file with you. For e.g, if you want to install Ubuntu, you’ll obviously need the Ubuntu ISO image file that is for installation only. In that case, you’ll surely be looking up on the Ubuntu website that offers the latest genuine version of Ubuntu ISO image file and works well with VMware and VirtualBox if you install.
In this way, if you wish to install macOS or macOS High Sierra, you’ll certainly need to do have the installer file or if you don’t, you’ll need to download installer file for virtual machine installation. You might assume you’ll figure it out on the App Store or Apple official website, which is actually not in this case. That’s because Apple doesn’t support installing High Sierra or other macOS versions without Apple computer which is Mac.
So, if you still want to do so, you’ll surely need the High Sierra (or any other version you want to install) installer file Virtual Image (VMDK) file specifically for VMware or VirtualBox. If you have been looking around for that, prepare your mind to blow, because we’ve all caught you up.
It’s worth knowing that the next version is out there and you can check it out, download and install on your Windows for free.
Download macOS High Sierra VMware & VirtualBox Image
You can directly download High Sierra virtual image for VMware and VirtualBox (That is the same) from a strong cloud server that belongs to Google of course. In another way, you’re free to try and download the file from another service provider if you have problems for some reason with that server. Do note that this file works for both VMware and VirtualBox. This is for educational purpose only.
- macOS High Sierra Final by Geekrar (One Full – Google Drive): The file is compressed into a zip file that contains the virtual image. You can download from the file with a single file if you have a great internet connection.
- macOS High Sierra Final by Geekrar (6 of 6 – Google Drive): If you don’t have that internet, or for some reason, want to download in parts, you’re good to do it here.
- macOS High Sierra Final by Geekrar (One Full – MediaFire): The Google Drive is great but also there are more problems with it. In this case, if you want to download the High Sierra virtual image file alternatively from a powerful server, you can download it this way.
- macOS High Sierra Final by Geekrar (6 of 6 – MediaFire): Downloading in parts? There you go.
- Fix download limit: If you’ve problem downloading the file, check out the guide for solving it.
- Fix Authorization (HTTP 403) Error: If you’re unable to download the file due to authorization problem, we’ve covered with up with super-easy guide.
- WinRAR: With the files download, you’ll need to extract them. Get this to extract files easily.
When you’ve downloaded the file, extract them and you’re prepared to begin with the installation.
Here’s how to install macOS High Sierra with the new method.
That’s all there is to it. We love to listen to your kind suggestions, ideas or anything else you’d like to say for our improvement feel free to do that.