With Apple products rising prices every time it reveals a new product, it’s getting more and more difficult to pick an Apple product particularly a Mac. Comparing to other products, a user can pick a high-end computer from a significantly lower price which will include all those hardware and perform speeder at some point. Including its computer which is Mac, almost all the Apple products are super-expensive which is about half more of the price. Like the new 16-inch Macbook Pro costs $2,399 which is significantly expensive compared to the same specification computer that costs less fewer than that.
But like the price, needs differ. If you are a guy who needs a macOS for some work-related things or wants to do a quick test, it’s really challenging task. What makes it challenging for most users, there’s no second option formally supported way to accomplish this except picking a new one from the Apple Store. Since there’s no officially supported way to do this, and as well as Apple doesn’t support it. Even Apple doesn’t want its simple mouse 🖱 to be used by a Windows user. In this case, it might seem completely difficult or even impossible for most users to achieve it except spending some thousand bucks.
While you can’t normally install macOS on Windows, unlike Mac users can try Windows, but there are still some ways to get your hand dirty. Just like we put those methods for install macOS Catalina on Windows that were three, that case is with no difference in terms of other macOS versions including High Sierra. Of those ways, two of those ways that are highly popular are install macOS High Sierra on VMware and install macOS High Sierra on VirtualBox.
Download macOS High Sierra ISO For VMware & VirtualBox
For installing macOS High Sierra, we’ll definitely need a copy of the macOS installer. For installing this on virtual machine particularly on VMware or VirtualBox on Windows, we’ll need a macOS High Sierra ISO or macOS High Sierra VMware & VirtualBox (VMDK) file. While we installed macOS High Sierra with High Sierra VMware & VirtualBox (VMDK) file. In this post, we’ll install macOS High Sierra on VMware or VirtualBox with ISO file, but first, we’ll need to catch a macOS High Sierra ISO file that can be done in two ways.
There are two ways to catch a High Sierra ISO (For VMware & VirtualBox) that is create High Sierra ISO and pick a High Sierra ISO. For the first one, we’ll need a machine running macOS that can be an actual Mac or macOS on virtual machine. That I assume most of you don’t have both of those. Better to head to the next option which requires none of these.
Coming to the next option which is acquiring a High Sierra ISO. Getting a macOS High Sierra ISO file is pretty difficult particularly High Sierra ISO for VMware and VirtualBox file which is difficult from a simple High Sierra ISO. As well as, searching the web you’ll be in vicctim of corrupt or non-downloadable links and maybe some other problems. In this post, we’ll provide macOS High Sierra ISO For VMware & VirtualBox which is the super-working latest version of macOS High Sierra. So let’s dive into it.
macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G66) September 26, 2019
- macOS High Sierra Final ISO by Geekrar (One Full — Google Drive) — Whatever version is out, even macOS Catalina or even further, the macOS High Sierra will still be in its place. As its one of the most compatible and smooth working macOS operating system that will get old.
- macOS High Sierra Final ISO by Geekrar (6 of 6 — Google Drive) — Uptil now, two version of macOS has been out, but still huge amount of users 👥 like and rollback to High Sierra due to its superb experience. So here’s the macOS High Sierra ISO for installing High Sierra on VMware & VirtualBox.
- macOS High Sierra Final ISO by Geekrar (MediaFire — Google Drive) — Every service has its own particular users, so whether you’re a user or for some problem would like to accomplish from MediaFire, we’ve always covered you with it. Just click the link and start obtaining it in a few moments.
Note: The macOS Catalina ISO for VMware and VirtualBox is encrypted with the following password.
- WinRAR — 7-Zip — For extracting and unzipping the files, you’ll need to download and install the latest version of Winrar or 7 Zip.
- Fix Download Limit — If there’s some issue downloading the file, we’re always here to help, you can find the way to fix it.
- Fix VMware Device/Credential Guard & VirtualBox – Error — When encountered with this issue that indicates this, here’s how to do a quick solve.
- Fix Authorization (HTTP 403) Error — If you’re unable to download the file due to authorization problems, we’ve fix it up with a super-easy guide.
With those files in hand, you’re super set to get your hands 👐 dirty with it. Though installing High Sierra with ISO file is a little different from installing High Sierra with VMware & VirtualBox file, we’ll do it as soon as possible. After installing High Sierra, as this is the most recent release that we’ve provided, if there’s some update, you can probably update to the latest version. Here’s how to do it.
There’s no difference between updating macOS Catalina and High Sierra. This is the most important at the same time most difficult to pick. Except for this, there are a few more important files 📂 that are needed. No worries, they are easy to pick and apply. Those files will be in the installation tutorial and here’s how to do it.
Another method that is quite interesting is to install High Sierra on VirtualBox, so here’s how to do it.
At this point, you should have picked the files up and is ready to fire. So if there’s something remaining or would like to tell us, we’re ready to hear it.