Starting with the macOS update which past yesterday, on the edge of updates, Apple kicked off the next version of macOS, California inspired “macOS Catalina”. In Catalina, there’s a variety of new features and improvements which will ship this fall. The biggest updates go to iTunes, which is now three apps of Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, Apple TV. The single app iTunes isn’t a good option to do all the operations. That’s why it is no longer a single app, but three. Interestingly, syncing and managing your iPhone is now entirely handled with the Finder. The next cool update is the Sidecar with iPad. With Sidecar, you can use your iPad as a second display of your Mac. This lets you use the multi-touch of your iPad into the Mac including drawing and sketching. Including these features, there is a slew of new features and updates.
With that said, if you would like to install macOS Catalina at some point whether developing some apps or catch up everything, you’ll definitely need the macOS Catalina VMware or VirtualBox image. A macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image is pretty different from the Macintosh version. The difference is, we build the macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image specifically for virtual machine use. Instead, the Macintosh version is only for Mac which is available on App Store but since it is in beta mode, it is available for developers.
Now if you download the beta of Apple’s latest MacOS update, Catalina, and attempt to install macOS Catalina on VMware or VirtualBox with that image, you’ll likely end up without installation. Even if it’s completely released and it’s available on App Store, you may be able to download it but it will be of no use since the two images are made for different purposes.
In order to try macOS Catalina on a virtual machine, you need to download the macOS installer image for virtual machine. There are a variety of virtual machine apps. The popular ones are VMware Workstation Player and VirtualBox. These two virtual machine apps accept .vmdk file extension. This file format can be used to install and run macOS Catalina on VMware Workstation, Player, Fusion and VirtualBox. The best part is, the single macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image work for both, VMware and VirtualBox.
Creating a macOS virtual machine image requires a complex procedure of creating, configuring and setting up for making it ready. While we’ve created the macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image to simplify the process. We’ve entirely checked and uploaded to a powerful server so you can access with ease. All of these files are packed together into a single virtual disk image which has a file extension .vmdk which is supported by both of the machine apps. In order to download, all you’ve to do is walk after the link address and you’ll be straightly on the window. Double-click on the image and click on the Download button.
Download macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox Image – Latest Version
When it comes to penetrating or testing apps, programs or operating systems, virtual machines are the perfect option to go with. They allow you to run different unique operating systems, run programs on them or try installing whichever apps you like. They operate on a sandboxed environment which is entirely out of your actual operating system. Regardless of which operating system you’re already using, you can install almost every operating system and do even worse things. This can be running a malicious or even worse which you’re unlikely to do within your existing operating system. When there’s something wrong, you can easily delete the virtual machine whether that’s on VMware or VirtualBox.
Installing a virtual machine whether that is macOS Catalina or macOS Mojave requires the virtual machine image. If you Google, you won’t find the working macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image except some broken images. In this case, we’ve worked to create the macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image and uploaded them in different sorts. The most important one is the uTorrent one which we’ve uploaded in uTorrent, here’s how to catch them.
Note: At the time of writing this, the macOS Catalina is in beta mode. When it’s newer version is released, we’ll certainly update the images.
It’s worth mentioning that this single macOS Catalina image works for both VMware and VirtualBox.
macOS 10.15 Catalina Beta (19A471t) 4 June 2019
- macOS Catalina Beta Version by Geekrar (One Full – Google Drive) — The macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image is the latest version of macOS Catalina. When the newer version is out, we’ll keep you updated. To download, click on the image and you may download it within a moment.
- macOS Catalina Beta Version by Geekrar (One Full – 6 of 6) — The macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image is present in two different sizes. The first one is the single one file of macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image. The second one is splitted into parts which are available to download into several parts.
- macOS Catalina Beta Version by Geekrar (One Full – MediaFire) — Often times, Google Drive has some problem with downloading. Although, you can bypass Google Drive download limit, but it might be better not to encounter a problem so it’s a good reason for downloading from MediaFire.
- macOS Catalina Beta Version by Geekrar (One Full – Torrent Image) — We’ve created and uploaded macOS Catalina VMware & VirtualBox image in different types in different servers. Torrent is great for downloading large files, in this case, we’ve uploaded macOS Catalina VMware & VirtualBox image in uTorrent so you can download it better and faster.
- WinRAR — 7-Zip — For extracting and unzipping the downloaded files, you’ll need to download and install the latest version of Winrar or 7 Zip.
- Fix Download Limit — If you are having issue downloading the file, we’re always here to help, you can find the way to fix it.
- Fix VMware Device/Credential Guard & VirtualBox – Error — If you’ve encountered an issue that indicates this, here’s how to do a quick solve.
- Fix Authorization (HTTP 403) Error — If you’re unable to download the file due to authorization problem, we’ve covered with up with super-easy guide.
If there’s some problem with downloading, you can see how to download macOS Catalina VMware & VirtualBox image.
With the necessary files, you’re now ready to try install macOS Catalina on your Windows computer. Here’s how to do it.
That makes it to the finish line. Well, hope that meets your needs. If there’s something missing or you would like to say something, we’re happy to hear that.