Starting with the macOS update which past yesterday, on the edge of updates, Apple kicked off the next version of macOS, California inspired “macOS Catalina”. In Catalina, there’s a variety of new features and improvements which will ship this fall. The biggest updates go to iTunes, which is now three apps of Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, Apple TV. The single app iTunes isn’t a good option to do all the operations. That’s why it is no longer a single app, but three. Interestingly, syncing and managing your iPhone is now entirely handled with the Finder. The next cool update is the Sidecar with iPad. With Sidecar, you can use your iPad as a second display of your Mac. This lets you use the multi-touch of your iPad into the Mac including drawing and sketching. Including these features, there is a slew of new features and updates.
With that said, if you would like to install macOS Catalina at some point whether developing some apps or catch up everything, you’ll definitely need the macOS Catalina VMware or VirtualBox image. A macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image is pretty different from the Macintosh version. The difference is, we build the macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image specifically for virtual machine use. Instead, the Macintosh version is only for Mac which is available on App Store but since it is in beta mode, it is available for developers.
In order to try macOS Catalina on a virtual machine, you need to download the macOS installer image for virtual machine. There are a variety of virtual machine apps. The popular ones are VMware Workstation Player and VirtualBox. These two virtual machine apps accept .vmdk file extension. This macOS Catalina (VMDK) file format can be used to install and run macOS Catalina on VMware Workstation, Player, Fusion and VirtualBox. The best part is, the single macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image work for both, VMware and VirtualBox.
Creating a macOS virtual machine image requires a complex procedure of creating, configuring and setting up for making it ready. While we’ve created the macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image to simplify the process. We’ve entirely checked and uploaded to a powerful server so you can access with ease. All of these files are packed together into a single virtual disk image which has a file extension .vmdk which is supported by both of the machine apps. In order to download, all you’ve to do is walk after the link address and you’ll be straightly on the window. Double-click on the image and click on the Download button.
Download macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox Image – Latest Version
When it comes to penetrating or testing apps, programs or operating systems, virtual machines are the perfect option to go with. They allow you to run different unique operating systems, run programs on them or try installing whichever apps you like. They operate on a sandboxed environment which is entirely out of your actual operating system. Regardless of which operating system you’re already using, you can install almost every operating system and do even worse things. This can be running a malicious or even worse which you’re unlikely to do within your existing operating system. When there’s something wrong, you can easily delete the virtual machine whether that’s on VMware or VirtualBox.
Installing a virtual machine whether that is macOS Catalina or macOS Mojave requires the virtual machine image. If you Google, you won’t find the working macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image except some broken images. In this case, we’ve worked to create the macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image and uploaded them in different sorts. The most important one is the uTorrent one which we’ve uploaded in uTorrent, here’s how to catch them. Plus, we’ve created and upload the macOS Catalina VMDK file too. This is the latest version of the macOS Catalina VMDK file so make sure you check out.
It’s worth mentioning that this single macOS Catalina image works for both VMware and VirtualBox.
macOS Catalina Final Version (19A602) 15 Oct 2019 (Updated Recently)
- macOS Catalina Final Version by Geekrar (One Full – Google Drive) — The macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image is the latest version of macOS Catalina. When the newer version is out, we’ll keep you updated. To download, click on the image and you may download it within a moment.
Join us on Patreon to support us for making better content.
- macOS Catalina Final Version by Geekrar (One Full – 7 of 7) — The macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image is present in two different sizes. The first one is the single one file of macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image. The second one is splitted into parts which are available to download into several parts.
- macOS Catalina Final Version by Geekrar (One Full – MediaFire) — Often times, Google Drive has some problem with downloading. Although, you can bypass Google Drive download limit, but it might be better not to encounter a problem so it’s a good reason for downloading from MediaFire.
If there’s some problem with downloading, you can always download macOS Catalina ISO File For VMware & VirtualBox or if you’d like to you can also create macOS Catalina ISO for installing Catalina on a virtual machine.
Note: While the final verion of macOS Catalina is there, we’ll update the files as soon as the newer version is out.
- WinRAR — 7-Zip — For extracting and unzipping the downloaded files, you’ll need to download and install the latest version of Winrar or 7 Zip.
- Fix Download Limit — If you are having issue downloading the file, we’re always here to help, you can find the way to fix it.
- Fix VMware Device/Credential Guard & VirtualBox – Error — If you’ve encountered an issue that indicates this, here’s how to do a quick solve.
- Fix Authorization (HTTP 403) Error — If you’re unable to download the file due to authorization problem, we’ve covered with up with super-easy guide.
If there’s some problem with downloading, you can see how to download macOS Catalina VMware & VirtualBox image.
With the necessary files, you’re now ready to try install macOS Catalina on your Windows computer. Here’s how to do it.
For the complete video: Install macOS Catalina on VMware on Windows PC[Video]
That makes it to the finish line. Well, hope that meets your needs. If there’s something missing or you would like to say something, we’re happy to hear that.