While macOS Catalina has stepped into the Developer Beta 5 which is a piece of fantastic news, it’s near to be completed and publicly accessible through App Store. This update is probably huge from both side, from features and from its size. With Catalina, Apple rolled out XCode 11 Beta 6 so developers can use it with Catalina. So with the updates coming out, the macOS Catalina is becoming ready to the finish line. So like this, we’ve created the macOS Catalina VMDK file for simple approach.
Installing Catalina is no different from the previous versions. But it’s pretty different from installing it in Windows. For installing macOS Catalina or other versions on Windows specifically on virtual machine VMware or VirtualBox, the macOS Catalina image is necessary but aswell required. There are a different form of images, such as macOS Catalina ISO, VDI, macOS Catalina VMDK and more. For this particular case, we need the Catalina VMDK file which is particularly for virtual machines mostly. That’s definitely not the App Store one. It’s entirely different from it.
Download macOS Catalina VMware & VirtualBox (VMDK) File
The macOS Catalina VMware & VirtualBox (VMDK) file (refers to Virtual Machine Disk) is particularly a file format that contains a copy of the operating system image used by virtual machines like VMware and VirtualBox. A VMDK file can be made up of one or more than one files and can contain different things. This can be used in most of the VMware products such as VMware Workstation Pro, VMware Workstation Player and some more.
Disclaimer: This site is entirely copyright protected. If anything from this website is copied somewhere, the website must be credited clearly. Otherwise, the website who copied the content will be addressed to the corresponding copyright law or at least some search engines like Google and Bing. All of these files served by us are particularly created for testing & educational purposes, so we are not responsible if the files are misused.
Download macOS Catalina VMDK (Virtual Machine Disk) File
While macOS Catalina VMDK is difficult to obtain, we’ve had it previously done it for you with the download macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image file. But for some users, it isn’t well-known. In this particular purpose, we’ve created the macOS Catalina VMDK file and made it entirely ready online to provide access to users for better and easy use. It’s similar to how we have done Catalina DMG file which is super easy to access.
macOS Catalina Final Version (19A602) 15 Oct 2019
- macOS Catalina Final Version by Geekrar (One Full – Google Drive) — The macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image is the latest version of macOS Catalina. When the newer version is out, we’ll keep you updated. To download, click on the image and you may download it within a moment.
Join us on Patreon to support us for making better content.
- macOS Catalina Final Version by Geekrar (One Full – 7 of 7) — The macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image is present in two different sizes. The first one is the single one file of macOS Catalina VMware and VirtualBox image. The second one is splitted into parts which are available to download into several parts.
- macOS Catalina Final Version by Geekrar (One Full – MediaFire) — Often times, Google Drive has some problem with downloading. Although, you can bypass Google Drive download limit, but it might be better not to encounter a problem so it’s a good reason for downloading from MediaFire.
If there’s some problem with downloading, you can always download macOS Catalina ISO File For VMware & VirtualBox or if you’d like to you can also create macOS Catalina ISO for installing Catalina on a virtual machine.
Note: While the final verion of macOS Catalina is there, we’ll update the files as soon as the newer version is out.
- WinRAR — 7-Zip — For extracting and unzipping the downloaded files, you’ll need to download and install the latest version of Winrar or 7 Zip.
- Fix Download Limit — If you are having issue downloading the file, we’re always here to help, you can find the way to fix it.
- Fix VMware Device/Credential Guard & VirtualBox – Error — If you’ve encountered an issue that indicates this, here’s how to do a quick solve.
- Fix Authorization (HTTP 403) Error — If you’re unable to download the file due to authorization problem, we’ve covered with up with super-easy guide.
If there’s some problem with downloading, you can see how to download macOS Catalina VMware & VirtualBox image.
This macOS Catalina VMDK file can be used to install macOS Catalina on VirtualBox and VMware on Windows with the steps we’ve covered for you. This copy isn’t the App Store one which is pretty different from this. If you attempt to install Catalina with that, you will probably not succeed with the installation.
Note: This is the final version of macOS Catalina and when a newer version is released, we’ll update it. However, by installing this version of macOS Catalina this, you can update to the Catalina to the latest version.
With the necessary files, you’re now ready to install macOS Catalina on your Windows computer. Here’s how to do it.
So when you’ve installed Catalina, you can update Catalina to the latest version. For instance, when you’ve installed Catalina this, you can update to the Catalina to official version and later. With the macOS Catalina installed, you can install VMware Tools, and use all of Catalina features.